Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Decisions

Ever have the problem deciding what to eat? We usually resort to "You pick two, I'll decide." I use that often with Joel. I thought that I noticed he would always pick the item I mentioned last; red or blue, cheeseburger or chicken, ice cream or cookies. The answers would be blue, chicken, cookies. So I started saying the one I really wanted last. Today it was "Joel would you like to eat Krystals or Wendy's." Knowing I was looking forward to Wendy's only because they have $0.99 kids meals right now. If you have bought a kids meal recently you know how expensive they are. Who am I kidding though eating out at all is way too expensive. Anyway, Joel's answer: "Burger King." Seriously. So off we went.
It is good to have someone to make the decisions. Atleast for now anyway. If there comes a point when it is always the same thing or there are fits associated with not getting what he wants, then we will have an issue. But for now, Burger King it is.

Update on Joel's back:
Physical therapist seems to think that one of his legs is a tiny bit shorter than the other causing him to keep weight on one side making his back appear curved on x-ray. She said he felt really flexible in his back which was a good thing and put a thin piece of foam in his shoe to see if that would make any difference.

No comments:

About Me

GA, United States
Mother to Joel, Wife to Craig, Daughter, Friend, Pastor's Wife..I have many ways to describe myself

Thirty One

I am a Thirty One Consultant. Visit my website www.mythirtyone.com/4713 to view the products.