Tuesday, April 21, 2009

While reading through some other blogs I came across this analogy. I really love how Jesus, Our High Priest, is described in handling our prayers. "He (the preacher) said it's just like when a little child brings his hand picked flowers to his mother. The mother picks out the weeds, adds some flowers of her own and puts them on display. We bring our prayers to Jesus, our High Priest, and He picks out the "weeds" and adds what He knows we needed to say, and presents our prayers to The Father. "

Isn't it the greatest feeling to know when you don't have the words, there is an intercessor!

No comments:

About Me

GA, United States
Mother to Joel, Wife to Craig, Daughter, Friend, Pastor's Wife..I have many ways to describe myself

Thirty One

I am a Thirty One Consultant. Visit my website www.mythirtyone.com/4713 to view the products.